Review - not retaining review progress - Any solution for this?

Jun 10, 2020

Hi,

I have shared a link for a Rise 360 course that I have published in Review 360 to enable a 3rd party to review and feedback to me with comments.

The issue I am having is that the reviewer (3rd Party) has communicated that the review 360 is not tracking their progress whilst reviewing and if they stop reviewing to pick it up at a later date - their progress is lost and they are having to spend a long time scrolling through content to get to their previous location. (I have the navigation unrestricted and even with this it is time consuming as the content is large).

Do you know of any solutions / work around to this to enable progress tracking / book marking or last location within Rise 360?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,

Shaun

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Shaun,

Each time you access a Rise 360 course in Review 360, the course will start over from the beginning. 

To make things easier on reviewers, I would suggest enabling the course menu and removing continue buttons until the review is complete. You can always go back and add those continue buttons again before publishing the final course. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.