Rise 360 Course Duplication - Changing Settings to be Unique between the two courses

Jun 15, 2022

Hi there, I have used the course duplicate function to create a similar course for two different companies. One company identifies the passing grade, while the other company has a separate way of setting those parameters within their LMS setting. I made a change to the course settings for one course to not use the label "PASSING" and in the other course to use that label.  All other revisions work fine to keep the two courses unique however the course settings seem to change both courses when I make a revision to one it affects the other course. 

It seems that when I remove the label in one it automatically changes it for the other course, even though both courses have different names? Is there a way to set the settings as final for both courses without it overwriting if I change one?

The example attached shows the label that I am referring to.

My work around now is to have to reset the course settings each time I prepare to export the scorm files but I would like to find a way so that the settings stay unique to each course.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

4 Replies