Rise 360 divider issue

Jun 01, 2022

I have a custom divider to separate blocks in my lessons. I used the Divider block and the brand color to set the color. The padding top and bottom are set to have no padding. The result is I get a nice thin dividing line. I created a block so I didn't have to set this up each time and until recently, there was no issue.

I am now unable to edit, move, duplicate or delete the block when it is inserted between other blocks (text, images, videos etc.). The attached video shows the issue. I am unable to select anything to be able to modify the block.

Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.

FYI - I have a lot of these divider blocks in multiple courses so to replace them is not a good suggestion ;)

Pinned Reply
11 Replies
Elizabeth Raskin

I am having the same issue. I created a divider block with no padding to see what it would look like, but now I am unable to delete or move that divider block because when I click the  delete/arrows/edit button, it automatically switches me to the the next block. 

Any recommendations for how to fix this? 

Mengqiao Xu

I'm having the same issue. Deleting, moving, adding paddings, or any options for the divider is not possible once both paddings are set to 0. The only workaround is to delete all of the other blocks underneath the divider to be able to use the divider buttons again, which is not a good solution at all in many cases.

Alyssa - Any updates on this bug fix? Thanks!