Rise 360 LMS Export/Hosting Options

Apr 19, 2023

Hey, friends. I need an LMS solution quickly. I spent two months building a site on Kajabi as they advertise themselves as an LMS. I then used Articulate Rise to build a course with Storyline elements.

Come to find out Kajabi isn't compatible with functional Articulate Rise exports.

I'm determined to keep Articulate even though I'm still on trial. I'd prefer not to rebuild my entire ecosystem by dropping Kajabi, but if I have to, I have to. The most pressing concerns are budgetary and timing. I can't afford another +$100/m subscription, you know?

Trying the Amazon S3 solution now.
Seriously considering moving everything to WordPress with an LMS plugin.
Mostly, if I can keep Rise and Kajabi, that's the best-case scenario.

Lastly, I'm expecting 30 users on launch and over 100 users in about a month after drop if you think of user-based subscription platforms.

Happen to have a solution? I'm about six hours into finding a solution and I'm a  little scaaaaared

Thank you so so much!
1 Reply
Christopher Santos

Hi Kino,

Thank you for reaching out to our support team.  I can see that Carlo has already responded to your question.  I'm sorry to hear that Kajabi can't support SCORM or even web (HTML5) packages.

Carlo mentioned that Kajabi cant import existing courses (albeit manually).  Can you reach out to them to find out more about this method?  Perhaps this may allow you to import your Rise 360 courses in Kajabi.