Rise 360 Quiz Answer Gibberish in LMS (Workday)

Jul 07, 2023

Hello! 

I'm experimenting with question blocks in Rise, primarily so we can track the quiz interactions/participant answers. The score is not important.

Everything seems to be functioning correctly as far as the communication between Rise and Workday goes (I can see questions and answers and results), but the participants' responses are overloaded with random code.

I want our Trainers to be able to view quiz answers and quickly assess the learner's progress. Having to decipher it through the gibberish makes it almost unusable. I've tested all different versions of SCORM to see if it makes a difference and I can't seem to find a solution. 

Screenshots of said gibberish and my quiz and course settings are attached.

Any suggestions or is this just how it is? Thank you!

4 Replies
Kathryn Olmos

Hi Karl! Right, that's why I was so confused. The answers are there so it's not a communication issue per se, but all the extra characters make it incredibly inconvenient for a typical trainer to go in and look at. I found a user on the Workday Community message boards who was experiencing something similar, but they posted about the issue back in March and have received no responses :(

SCORM cloud won't reflect these kinds of issues so I was hoping somebody else on here might know which side the issue stems from.