Rise 360 Quiz - Redirect Failed Attempts

Oct 27, 2023

A course I am working on requires a passing score to continue and viewers are limited to two attempts.

Upon the second unsuccessful attempt, I cannot add instructions on what they should do on the results screen. Instead they are calling our help desk claiming the course is broken.

Instructions are provided on the 'start quiz' page about scoring requirements and limits, and that they need to exit and restart course from beginning. But no viewer is going to go back and figure out what to do. 

Is there a way to edit the results screen to reset the course and take them back to the beginning to view content again?

4 Replies
Helen Ball

Found this other thread. Appears that Rise 360 doesn't allow you to redirect like Storyline 360 does. And the course I am using was from preloaded content available in Rise only, and we do not have the time to recreate in Storyline. 

Wanted to post all this on thread in case someone else references this discussion in the future.

https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/force-restart-of-rise-course-after-failing-assessment-quiz