Rise 360, screen position once published and journal

Sep 21, 2020

Hi there,

I need assistance with two questions:

I have published a course created in Rise 360.  I am hosting it on our company website.  When I open it up, and when opening different screens after the ''Continue'' button, the positioning is out.  You have to scroll up to see the top of the page.  Is it related to a screen ration setting perhaps?

Secondly, part of the activities in the course is for the learners to keep a journal.  I have checked and seen that you can post a link to a Word document in Rise.  However, will this be practical for a learner to do the journal activities and have links throughout the eLearning to the same Word document?  Not sure if it is practical, or will work with different learners?

Adriaan

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hello, Adriaan.

First, what browser are you using to view this course? Is the zoom setting at something other than 100%?

For your journal idea, I'm not sure if this idea will work for multiple learners if they're all hitting the same Word doc link. If it's a document you'd like them to refer back to throughout the course, I would make sure the link you're using creates a unique, new document for them that they can open in a new tab, side by side with their course. A survey tool might do the trick if you want to guide when and how they respond to different pieces of content.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.