RISE 360 Trial-Full Version

Jun 07, 2023

If I begin using the Rise 360 trial, and subsequently purchase the full version, are you aware of any issues that would prevent me from working with the trial version course from the time I have a license? I have a customer whom I thought would be purchasing a license but he ended up temporarily getting the trial so I am using that for now but I am just looking for a seamless transition . Thanks in advance. 

1 Reply
Judy Nollet

A trial version is attached to a given account, based on the person's e-address. If your client purchases a license within the designated timeframe after his trial period ends, everything in his Articulate dashboard will be kept in his account. (Check the sales/pricing info for details about how long Articulate keeps Rise and Review content created during a trial.)

• If you're actually the one using his account, you'd still have access to those materials.

If you purchase a license with your e-address, you won't see anything from your client's account. However, he can send you a copy of any Rise courses.