Rise

Hi, I have a course built in Rise that uses the labeled graphic. The problem is this is a course about data with charts and graphs. When you place a marker and the marker is clicked the popup information always shows the < > . Some of my charts on have one marker. Even those that have say 4 as show in my attachment they (< >) display but there is no 5 to go to so it goes back to 1. This is acceptable when there is more than one, but when there is only one marker it is confusing to the learner, I need to be able to turn that (< >) off. Can I turn off this feature in the popup? As it is now this is a sticking point in QA. I will need insert instruction in the popup text to ignore the (< >) navigation. Not good. Please make it so that you  are able to turn off popup nav (< >).

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi LaVon,

Thanks for reaching out to us. While there isn't a way to turn off the directional arrows on the labeled graphic, I'll let our Product team know you have a need for that!

We're continuously exploring new features, and customer input is extremely valuable in that process. Thanks for letting us know what you'd like to see!