Rise bug: Drag-and-drop Knowledge Checks

Sep 20, 2021

Good morning. I am having issues with my drag-and-drop knowledge check in Rise. The sorting cards in the Edit mode show all the text, and the word limit isn't reached, but when I am previewing the knowledge check, the brunt of text on the sorting cards is cut off. Picture attachment #1 is my Edit mode with all the card text intact, and Picture attachment #2 is what the Preview mode looks like; the card content of the card being sorted has text cut off. Any help is appreciated; this has never happened to me before in Rise. Thank you!

4 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Cecily! 

Here are some things that you can try:

1. Please make sure that your browser is updated. Once updated, restart your browser and try accessing it again. Does the same behavior occur?

2. Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

3. Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window. Pressing Ctrl + Shift + n for Windows, or Press ⌘ + Shift + n for Mac switches you to Incognito mode and disables all browser plugins. Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

4. If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue. Here's how to do it.