Rise course in D2L / Brightspace LMS

Jul 07, 2020

I have an Articulate Rise 360 module that I have exported from Rise (in all formats) and then imported into a course shell in my LMS (D2L / Brightspace), but the course is not functioning correctly.

I am able to scroll through the lessons in the course just fine but when I go back to 'Home' and then select 'Resume Course', it takes me to the page to resume the course but the page completely locks up and will not allow me to scroll through the window. I have tried this with multiple modules following the same steps. I have tried to change my view in D2L to a 'learner' and that still did not allow me to scroll within a window after selecting 'Resume Course'. I have also tried changing the tracking on exporting from 100% to 0% and then re-exporting and that did not change the functioning.

I’ve tested in SCORM Cloud and it said the manifest was fine. I've previewed in Rise and it functions properly there.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues in D2L / Brightspace? Any other ideas? Thank you!

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.