Rise course not clearing in LMS

May 14, 2020

This is my first time using Rise and adding it to a LMS. The course loaded fine, works great, at the end gets a completion certificate from the LMS, but it isn't being removed from the course list. Attached is a screenshot of the export in Rise. I'm grateful for any assistance!

10 Replies
Tanya Corlett

Have you uploaded your course to SCORM cloud? If not go here https://cloud.scorm.com/ and set up a free account. Upload your course and work through it and SCORM cloud will show you what results from your course are passing to your LMS.

I can see that you are tracking using quiz results but reporting complete/incomplete.

Try the settings PASSED/INCOMPLETE and then reload to SCORM cloud and see what the difference shows.

Chantel Gray

Our LMS is called BAI. When a course is assigned it shows in a list. When the course is complete and the quiz is passed the course moves from the course list to the transcript.

In my case its showing completed but it's not being removed from the assignments or to the transcript.

Chantel Gray

Karl Muller

Hi Chantel, thanks for the clarification. Our LMS works in the same way. 

In our LMS, when a learner completes a course, it correctly moves the course from the list of assigned courses to the transcript.

There is no setting in Rise that impacts this behaviour. 

Is this a problem for all of your courses, or just one?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.