Rise Course not giving an option to restart in LMS

Jan 08, 2019

Our LMS at times will get hung up, especially when there has been an update over the weekend. As such, we need to be able to restart a course because it will get stuck or hung up on a certain slide. Is there a way to give the option to restart the course and not within the LMS (our LMS does not have the best features to support this). 

3 Replies
Swedish Online Learning Repository

I'm having the same issue, which becomes a big issue when you have thousands of learners stuck and unable to move forward in the course. This requires that we remove them from the assignment, add them back into the assignment and then they are forced to restart the course. When do you anticipate having a restart option? Thank you

Allison LaMotte

Hi Francesca,

Can you share more about when your learners are getting stuck? Is it due to LMS updates like Amanda described above?

Right now, I don't have any updates but I would like to try and learn more about how the restart option would be helpful to you. You can also tell us more in a feature request if you'd like.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.