Rise Course not loading in LMS for (2) Users

Sep 28, 2020

Hi,

I have a RISE course exported using LMS SCORM 1.2 that is not loading for some users/students in moodle (2 users). I manually enrolled all associates to complete the mandatory compliance training. So far 500+ have taken it without an issue. 2 reported users are getting stuck on the first page - the continue bar will not load. I have logged in as these users and am getting the same issue on my laptop. When I log in as a different user or myself it loads fine. Any ideas?

3 Replies
Kelli Bray

Hi Alyssa,

I've attached a screen recording. The first part is able to move freely along within the course. Part 2 & 3 are users who are getting "stuck". I just had another associate report getting stuck on lesson 9/16. So far I have 536 associates who have completed the training & their grade has populated in our LMS. I hope you can help....

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kelli,

That's a very helpful screen recording, thank you! I can definitely see that the Continue button is missing. Would you be willing to share the LMS output file with our team? We would like to test it from our side to see if we run into the same problem. 

If that works for you, you can send us the zipped output folder by clicking here. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.