Rise Functionality

Oct 19, 2023

I feel like you guys need to stop being so complaisant. We've used Rise since its launch 7 years ago, and honestly, there have not been nearly enough developments/enhancements on this product. Basics such as:

1. having to individually change heading colours even though you set a theme colour 

2. lack of varied interactions (this is the biggy for us as a business! Come on guys! there are so many ideas you can build on!...and NOT by using Storyline - far too complicated, time consuming, etc for the results it produces)

3.  limited knowledge check formats for questions 

4. content library for images is so limited! 

5. search function for the images is like trying to find a needle in a haystack while wearing a blindfold and juggling flaming swords!

6. from the Articulate 360 suite of products, we only ever use Rise 360! However, we pay for a Powtoon licence, instead of investing in Storyline - scrap that and create an animation tool instead! 

OR, perhaps consider tiered pricing for licence holders that only use limited products within the suite.

So, can you please start to make more of an effort in elevating your app as other app creators do. 

We're starting to feel like you're becoming lazy, yet too easily accepting customers' annual subscriptions. 

Please can you seriously consider our feedback?

Thank you so much. 

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi, Lisa. I appreciate you sharing how Rise 360 could work better for you. 

As far as adding interaction options to the block library - good news! We're actively researching and developing some custom block features. We can't share a timeline for release, but we're excited to add variety to your authoring experience!

Could you tell me more about individually changing header colors? Lesson headers will adopt your settings from the Theme menu, but you might be talking about a different header.

lesson header menu showing how to apply to all headers

To stay up to date our enhancements and bug fixes, folks can check out the version history!