Rise index.html not loading in S3

Apr 27, 2023

Hi all,

I have added CSS and JS files to my Rise export (which I've done numerous times before) and when I open the index.html from my local folder it displays correctly. But when I upload the same folder to Amazon S3 or SCORM cloud it does not display correctly. 

I re-exported an old Rise module that has previously worked and it doesn't anymore, so I suspect it's a Rise update that's caused this but not sure how to troubleshoot.

Thanks in advance for your help.  

Note: the original and related post is here: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/learning-journal-in-rise?page=11#reply-849966

4 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Emma,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you be willing to share a copy of your exported Rise 360 course (the zip file) here or in private by opening a support case so I can try testing it using my personal Amazon S3 account? This will help us get a better understanding of why your course is not loading when hosted on your account. We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Luciana Piazza

Hi Emma! 

Great call opening a support case. I see that you are working with our colleague Mick. You're in great hands! 

I've passed along the .zip files you've attached here in this thread so that Mick can take a closer look. We'll continue the conversation over in your support case!

Have a great start to your week!