RISE inquiry - add in reporting for quizzes without an LMS

Jan 07, 2020

Can you assist? I understand there is a tool that you can add into Rise, so we can have a report out on learners who complete quizzes? Anyone help please? I wish to add in quizzes and I need a report who completes their quizzes and we do not have an LMS.

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Karen. If you need reporting on your learners' activity in your Rise 360 courses, you'll need a learning management system. The web output is a good option for sharing your courses on your website without any reporting functions. Here are all the ways you can share your courses with learners.

Apart from Articulate 360, we also offer Rise.com. Rise is an all-in-one online training system that makes courses easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage. You can track learning and quiz activity, and give more people on your team the ability to create content all in one system. You can check it out at Rise.com, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to sales@rise.com for help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.