Rise is not working

Mar 23, 2017

Hi, I just updated Articulate 360 apps and returned to Rise after a few of months using Storyline 360. I'm trying to create a new course and all I can do is add a course title, description and lesson title. In the course, I can change the theme color, font type and add a logo, cover photo and text, but that's it. Rise had so many other design features previously. I can't change my logo or cover photo once it's uploaded and have to create the new lesson over again if I want to make a change. 

I'm thinking my computer had a bad update and 360 needs to be uninstalled and re-installed. But Rise is online.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Justin Grenier

Hi Bob, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes!

Here is a list of browsers that are supported for authoring Rise courses on laptop and desktop computers.  It almost sounds like you might be trying to author Rise content in Internet Explorer (or maybe on a mobile device).

If I'm wrong on that, can you please share the Browser, Browser Version, Operating System (OS), and OS version you are using to author your course?  Thanks!

Bob Davis

Hi Justin, 

Google Chrome Version 57.0.2987.110 

I re-discovered the block library in the lesson page. It threw me off that the block library wasn't available on the Course/Landing page. Seems you can only add text to the course description and not a video or image. It doesn't look like Rise will work for me to design a custom landing page. I still can't figure out why my logo is below the banner on the left side instead of in the upper right corner as stated in the copy. 

Thanks for replying so quickly. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.