38 Replies
Pryco Solutions

The problem described by users above is happening in my account right now.  One of my Rise courses is has been pending publication for several days.  I cannot get it restored to a previous version in Review.  Also, when I try to republish from Rise as a new version of an existing publication, the course is not listed in the drop down.

Hazel Bartolome
Hi Michael! Sorry to hear that you're getting an error when you try to republish your courses to Review 360. Please try these steps:

1. Please check if you are using a supported browser and that your browser is updated.  Once updated, restart your browser and try publishing to Review 360 again. Does the issue persist?

2. Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

3. Access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window (Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n) Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

4. Restart your computer.

5. If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue.

If you've done these steps, and the issue persists, please open a case with us so that one of our technical support engineers can assist.
Rekha Mohanty

HI, I am having a similar issue with when I try to publish four RISE courses to Review 360 since this morning. 

Attached is the screenshot of the displayed error. Cleared cache (Edge and Chrome), duplicated the files and tried publishing, raised a ticket as well, incognito mode is not accessible.....so its not an option.....any help will be much appreciated.

Rekha Mohanty

Hi Ana, the reason for my file not publishing to Review was as follows: I had added a blank Attachment block (as a placeholder to attach a PDF later). Articulate investigated my file and they have logged it as a potential bug and are working to fix it. Incase you have a blank attachment block, you may want to attach a pdf....that's been my workaround for now.