Rise: Numbered List and Other Animated Blocks

May 28, 2024

Hi. Is there a place/page/resource that lists which blocks are animated and how? I'm using the numbered list block and I though it animated. Am I wrong? Thanks.

6 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Kris, 

I'm happy to provide some clarification. The numbered list block is a great way to display each point, although it isn't interactive.

If you're looking for an interactive block, those are listed here, along with a list of different types of lessons and blocks. Additionally, here's a great video demonstration you may find helpful.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Luciana Piazza

Hi Kris! 

Thanks so much for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear your numbered list isn't animating as expected in your Rise 360 course. Happy to help!  

I tried replicating this behavior and double-checked that Block Entrance Animations were turned on. It is working as expected on my end. For your reference, here's a quick Peek of what I'm experiencing

• Could you please share what browser you're currently using? Do you notice a difference if you switch to another browser? 
  • Do you experience the same behavior if you add a Numbered List Block to a new Rise 360 course? 

It would be helpful to take a closer look at what you are experiencing within a screen recording. Feel free to share that here or privately in a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kris Shenenberger

Hi! Thanks for getting back to me.
My default browser is Chrome. I tried it in Edge and it doesn't animated. I created a new course and added the numbered list and it doesn't animated. Here's a link to the screen recording.
https://360.articulate.com/review/content/a26d17ab-0672-4724-aec7-1b159ffc8ff0/review

I don't know if I'm having a problem with other animated blocks. Is there a resource that lists the animated blocks?