Rise quiz stucks on one question - Button continue has no effect

Jan 10, 2022

Hi,

when answering the quiz (see all screeshots), one question stucks. I have the button to submit my answer, but it has no effect , I cannot continue.

On Rise, it works. But once it is exported on our LMS, it stucks. I tried on SCORM Cloud. It also stucks.

In the attachments, you find the type of activity, the quiz settings, the list of questions in the quiz and THE question that causes trouble. According to the quiz settings, the order of the questions is randomized. But regardless of the order on which this question appears, it blocks the e-learning.

I added a screenshot of the window from SCORM Cloud when it stucks.

Kindly yours,

Alexandra

4 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Alexandra, 

Really great detail -- thanks for all of the helpful information! I see that you opened a case, and my teammate Philam was able to narrow it down to the percentage sign somehow corrupting this one question. He couldn't reproduce this behavior in a new question, however. I was going to recommend recreating this one question from scratch to see if that helped!

Hopefully you now have a version that works. If not, feel free to reply back to Philam in your case, and he'll keep working with you.

Hélène BOTHOREL

Hi Crystal,

thank you very much for your doucle-check of my ticket! very professional indeed!

Phil gave me a workaround, but not very satisfying on the long-term. Following your advice, I've just tried to recreate the question, but too bad, it doesn't fix the issue. I would like to avoid recreating the whole module... :-(

Any other idea?