Rise: Saving user answers to LMS

Feb 10, 2022

Hi all,

I have been Google-ing a lot, but I can't seem to find a definite answer yet. I was wondering if a Rise SCORM course with knowledge checks such as multiple choice answers, reports the given answers to the LMS. In that way, users would be able to see previously given answers when they resume the course.

Right now, the SCORM file provides us with the suspend data to resume where the user left off, but we don't get any cmi.interactions for the various question types.

Am I correct to assume that Articulate Rise does not support sending users' answers to LMS's?

2 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Sven,

To ensure we are talking about this same thing, Knowledge Checks blocks are used in content Lessons. No data is saved or shared with a LMS for Knowledge Check blocks.

Moving on to Rise Quizzes. Yes, Rise does send quiz data to the LMS, but what data is sent depends on your Rise course EXPORT settings.

See https://articulate.com/support/article/Rise-Quiz-Data-Sent-to-an-LMS for details.

Note that when students resume a course, they will not be able to see their previously given answers.