Rise Statement Notes: Does not display shaded in Internet Explorer 11

Apr 08, 2019

Hello experts!

We've run into an issue with our Rise courses in that the Statement > Notes do not display as shaded in Internet Explorer 11,  which is our company's default browser.

Since I do all my course creation for Rise in Google Chrome, I didn't notice this was an issue until I tested the course in our LMS, which uses IE 11 as the default browser.

I've attached screen shots of the same course as it displays in the two browsers.

If it helps, I've just been upgraded to a Windows 10 laptop running Internet Explorer 11 version 11.726.16299.0 (see attachment for that as well).

Anyone run into this issue and if so, any ideas on how to fix it? We love using the Notes as it's a great way to call out important information in the course and would hate to not have them shaded.

Thanks!

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Wendy,

I'm sorry you've run into this issue. It looks like we have this logged as a bug on our end. I don't have an update at this time, but I'll make sure to let you know of any movement on this via this thread. 

In the meantime, if there's any way to change your LMS's default browser to Chrome or Firefox, that would fix the issue.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.