Rise Won't Load - Review won't show any interactions

Aug 24, 2021

Hi Articulate! 

In the middle of my workflow today (08-24-2021) I became unable to access Rise. The site just continues to load forever. I updated my computer, updated chrome, cleared my cache, tried accessing Rise on Safari and IE as well and nothing works. 

My coworkers are all fine, nothing is broken on their end, they have full access.

Also, I can get into Review 360, but no interaction (storyline embed or Rise interaction) shows up. Storyline interactions just show up as a grey box and flip cards (for example) show up as blank white boxes and are non-functional.

How is this happening? If it was my computer doing this I'd think my updates and restarting would have fixed it. Also, doesn't really make sense that would be the problem since Rise is an online program. 

Help! This isn't the first time Rise has randomly become unaccessible. 

1 Reply
Chino Navarro

Hi Zach, sorry to hear that you are having problems accessing Rise 360. We don't have any reported outages, and it is odd that your coworkers aren't experiencing the same issue. Internet Explorer isn't one of the supported browsers for Rise 360. Can you try accessing Rise 360 with Google Chrome? Also, can you also try accessing Rise 360 with a Google Chrome incognito window? 

If it works in an incognito window, you may have a browser extension that is causing the issue. You can disable your extensions one by one to determine which one is causing the problem. 

If you are still experiencing the issue with Google Chrome and Google Chrome's incognito window, feel free to open a case here. Our support engineers are ready to help.