Rise360 - Save progress/Save and exit option

Oct 21, 2020

Hi everyone, 

I have recently begun working with Rise360 to deliver eLearning modules and I am really enjoying it!

One question I had was if users are able to save their progress, exit the module, and then return to the module at a later stage at the same page? 

I have had a look through some other discussions however I wasn't able to track anything down. Any help surrounding this would be great!

Thank you, 

Emilio

12 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Emilio,

In order to achieve what you are asking about, you would need to run your Rise course from within an LMS. A LMS provides all of those functions.

If you are publishing for the web, learners cannot save their progress, and then return to the module at a later stage at the same page.

They will always restart from the beginning as no progress data can be saved.

Laura Viviana Pets

I see that many people have the same problem. rise does not save all progress. We tested in all versions of moodle, including moodle clouds and we see that when we exit it returns to a previous point. We have seen that if there are more than 30 lessons it saves only 20. Try all browsers, all versions of php and all versions of mysql. did not find the solution?

Lea Agato

Hi there, Isa! It sounds like you're having trouble with resuming your course in your LMS. Do you get the same results when you upload your course in SCORM CloudThis article has troubleshooting steps to help you. If you get the same results in SCORM Cloud, please open a support case here, and one of our customer support engineers will reach out to you directly to help you troubleshoot this issue!