Scrolling in the Rise Microlearning Feature - Stepped Navigation

Mar 16, 2023

Hi,

I am creating a Microlearning course using the new Rise 360 Microlearning feature. The course I am creating is currently using the stepped navigation mode.

I noticed in the Microlearning webinar on Tuesday that David was able to easily scroll through a stepped navigation Microlearning course. However, when I try to scroll, it takes a good three or four scrolls of the scroll wheel for it to move onto the next section.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is this how it's meant to be? I've tried with 2 different mice. TIA

2 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Lewin! Thanks for reaching out.

I'm using a mouse with a multi-touch surface and found no issues in scrolling through my MicroLearning course. Here's a quick recording for reference. Have you also checked the scroll settings of your mouse in the Control Panel as Karl mentioned? I believe there's a setting where you can adjust the behavior of the mouse scroll, or how short or long you want it to scroll.

I would suggest opening a support case here if you are still having issues scrolling through your MicroLearning course. Our support engineers will be more than willing to take a closer look at the course you are having issues with.