Self-paced Rise360 course accessible without log-in/registration

Aug 24, 2023

Hello, I am looking for help concerning a self-paced rise360 course, consisting of seven modules which need to be completed in pre-determined order. The course will be available through a link from a homepage, no registration needed. We are however still wanting to make the course modules mandatory to complete in a specific order and want the participants to be able to finish one module at a time and then return at a later stage (maybe even a week or two later) to complete the next module. Is it possible to create such a rise360 course without a LMS in the background and registration? Thanks

1 Reply
Angelo Cruz

Hi Frauke! I understand you wanted to create a course the users will need to go to in order and be available for them to finish within a week or two.

There is a way you can require them to go through the course in order by restricting the navigation and user button blocks to link to specific parts of the course. However, If you want learners to be able to resume where they left off, you'll need to export your Rise course as an LMS package.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.