Share Rise courses with Team

Oct 05, 2022

When working in Rise, we love the ability to share templates with the team quickly with a single click of a checkbox. 

Our best practice is to share every course with our team as well. So far, we have not found a great way to do this without having to manually add each member of the team one at a time and then changing their access. 

This also results in a bunch of emails to the team. 

Is there a way to share our courses more efficiently/seamlessly, or even by default, that we are missing?

Pinned Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi everyone! We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

10 Replies
Joy Fiala

I was searching this community to find the same workaround. We continue to add to our team license and have to manually add each new user to every course we've created in order for them to make edits to the existing courses. It's incredibly time consuming for us. I submitted a feature request today after not finding any solutions to this issue and hopefully it's recognized as a much needed feature in Rise! 

Lee Webber

You would think that you could have 'groups' (as 'Teams' terminology is already used) and be able to add these 'groups' to a rise course  - so 3 groups. - 'collaborators' , 'Admins' and 'Managers' - you put people into groups (or more than one group) and you then simply assign the group to your Rise course. Then when new starters join or people leave, you add/remove them from the group and hey presto they instantly have access to any of the previous Rise modules you have built where that group has permissions - at the moment it is an absolute time sapping exercise to add new people - especially where you have hundreds of modules and the new starter has to be added to EVERY SINGLE ONE in order to carry out maintenance edits - this is where I am at the moment working with a client. The current situation is one of the most ill-thought through piece of coding I have come across.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi everyone! We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.