Sharing 360 Projects Automatically without Manual Collaborators

Oct 22, 2018

We have a team using 360 and would like our projects such as Rise courses to be automatically shared with the entire team so that we do not have to remember to manually share.  Is this possible?  

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Noël,

Within Rise you have two options to share courses with colleagues or other Rise users to allow them to edit. If you're on a 360 Teams account, you can use collaborative authoring, and that will allow you all to edit the same copy. If you'd like everyone to maintain their own copy, look at the option to send a copy of a course to another author. For more details on how these two features differ, take a look at this article. 

I know a few folks have asked about features that would allow the 360 Teams admin access to all the courses for situations where someone is absent or no longer on the team. If that type of setup would also meet your needs I can include this discussion in the requests we're tracking and then will be able to keep you posted here. 

Jeremy Larson

Hello Ashley! Yes...this collaborative authoring tool is what my Articulate 360 team needs. However, we do need to either have the 360 Team admin be able to have full access to all the courses or we need to be able to have multiple owners on a Rise course so that more than one person can publish the Rise course in situations where someone is absent or no longer on the team. This feature is great for collaborations, but doesn't seem to be much use when a team member is out on maternity leave and we can not update AND re-publish the courses where she is the owner (for instance). Please let me know if you are any closer to having that as a feature. Thank you!

Allison LaMotte

Hi Noël and Jeremy,

Exciting news: we just released a feature that allows you to assign different roles for different users. Here’s some more info about the different roles.

And this isn’t the only cool feature we released today! Check out our what’s new page for the full list.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.