Sharing a course with teachers to use in their classrooms

Sep 18, 2020

Hi there! I have created a Rise 360 course for elementary teachers to use directly in their classrooms (as an alternative to powerpoint). I originally planned to distribute the course using the direct link (with a password), as I thought this would be the easiest way for teachers to access and use the program. I read on the "ways to share" help file that this is not a recommended way to distribute the course. Can you please explain what the concerns are about using this method to share the course with users? Thank you!

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kirsten!

The Share link is intended for light use, giving you the ability to get your awesome content in the hands of small audiences quickly and easily.

For permanent hosting, we recommend that you export your course for web so you have control over the hosting environment.

In addition, if you delete the course from your Rise 360 dashboard or decide not to renew your Articulate 360 subscription, teachers can still access the content. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.