Sharing Content

May 14, 2021

Is there a simple way to share content across a team so that the entire team can see what has been developed by individuals on the team?

Pinned Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi everyone! We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

4 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Bob,

If you only want to let team members see what someone else is working on, you can use the SHARE link.

If you want to provide team members with full access to courses being developed by other team members, use the Collaborators function: 

See: https://community.articulate.com/articles/rise-360-work-on-a-course-with-other-team-members 

Fiona O'Sullivan

I would love a way to create a course that was either private or gave all members access automatically.

The current team's approach is cumbersome. If we have 50+ courses and a new person joins the team, we have to manually share everything. This is time-consuming and defeats the objective of having a team's license.

To me, the only real benefit of a team's license is the 1 renewal/subscription date.

For software that is expensive, the team sharing feature is very basic and needs to be looked at. This and the roadmap's Review360 'in development options have been the same for the last 2+ years.

Angelo Cruz

I understand what you mean, Fiona! We don't currently offer a feature in Rise to add users/groups to single or multiple courses.

However, we are tracking a request that will add a Shared folder that is accessible for everyone on the team as well as a way to bulk-add collaborators to courses. I'll add you to that list so that we can notify you if these features get released or if we make changes that will help.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi everyone! We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.