Sort tiles not displaying all of text in mobile

May 22, 2017

Hi there, big Rise fan! Was just viewing a course I finished last night on my mobile iOS and noticed the text on the sort tiles does not all display/shrink? Can this please be reported? Cheers.

15 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Sharon and Nisha,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry you're running into this! By your screenshot, it looks like you were viewing the course in mobile Safari. Can you tell me what version of mobile Safari you're both using? 

On your iPhone, tap Settings > General > About, and your version will be listed there. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks Sharon! I tested it with iPhone 6S iOS 10.3.2 and had a colleague test in an iPhone SE using 10.3.2. The iPhone 6S displayed it fine, but the iPhone SE showed the same issue you shared - so it seems to have less to do with iOS but more to do with the overall phone size.

I've reported it to the team as a possible software bug. Depending on priority and risk, some bugs can be fixed quickly, while others take longer to resolve. Here's more information on how we identify and tackle bugs.

I’ll let you know as soon as we have an update on this issue.  In the meantime, the text does display accurately if you show the course in landscape vs. portrait.

Thanks so much again for letting us know about this, and I’m sorry if it’s slowing you down.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.