Stop a Storyline block in Rise from resetting.

Jan 26, 2024

Is there any way to stop a Storyline block from resetting in Rise when the learner navigates to another section in the course? I want it to remain in the same state as when the learner left it. 

Example: A knowledge check (KC):

A single answer KC created in Articulate Storyline, then integrated into Articulate Rise via Storyline block. The learner completes the knowledge check and they are then allowed to move onto the next section of the course. The learner then moves forwards in the course, but later decides to navigate back to see the feedback from the KC. However, the KC has reset and they have to answer the question again to see the feedback. 

Is there any way to stop the reset?

Stopping Rise from resetting the Storyline block would lead to a lot better integration of both Storyline and Rise. 

Thanks

1 Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Amy!

Thanks for the feedback on the type of functionality you'd like to see when working with Storyline Blocks in Rise 360!

I see that you previously submitted a feature request and I'm happy to share that our development team is tracking interest on this request! I've linked this discussion to the feature report and will provide updates as soon as we have news to share.

If you'd like to stay up to date, you can bookmark our Feature Roadmap!