Termination of Articulate Rise

Mar 27, 2019

Hi,

I'd like to find out in the event that we do not have any more access to Articulate Rise, what will happen to our contents? Would Articulate be able to access the contents which we have created but no longer have access to?

3 Replies
Knowledge Central .

Hi Allison,

Thank you so much for the reply.

What I am more concerned is on the intellectual properties that have been uploaded to the servers.

I've noted that when I use RISE 360, I will open up a web browser that states - https://rise.articulate.com/author/ 

So my question is, how sure can I be, that the contents that I'm working on, are 100% secured and no one, not even your end, would be able to have access to it? I understand that unless we ask for assistance to check our working files, you won't go ahead and look at the contents within. However, there might be a possibility that someone who might somehow go and look at some things within. So question is, how sure can I be that nobody would look at the contents?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks!

Allison LaMotte

Hi Calvin,

Fewer than 25 platform engineers have read-only access to production content in order to troubleshoot production outages. A small subset of our engineering team has full access to production infrastructure with safeguards in place, including two-factor authentication and short-leased, revocable sessions.

Our engineers use individual user accounts for typical day to day use, each with a two-factor authentication requirement. We place a high level of trust in Articulate engineers but, to protect ourselves and our customers, all access to our AWS infrastructure is logged for auditing purposes.

We codify all infrastructure changes in revision control and use industry best practices for safely and securely applying these changes to our services. We gain confidence on our infrastructure changes by using tools that can describe specifically what infrastructure components will change and how they will change before we apply them. Once we've reviewed these changes as a team and confirm that the changes are correct, we press the button to make them live.

For more information on the security measures we have in place, please take a look at our trust center.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.