Tracking participant data through weblink

Oct 04, 2022

Hello community - I'm hoping there's a straight and simple answer to this question.

I'm comparing authoring tools and while I like the look of the Rise 360 courses it doesn't appear to be able to track data unless it's hosted on LMS or LRS or similar.

Another tool is automatically hosted on a server and tracking is included in the plan purchase price so tracking is possible through direct weblink.

Am I missing something? Is this an included option in Rise or will I need to find a work-around to get data outside an LMS?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

1 Reply
Lea Agato

Hi Sjors, if you're looking for a tool that provides you the authoring functionality of Rise 360 with hosting and tracking capabilities, then Rise.com is the best fit for you! 

Rise.com is an all-in-one online training system that gives you one place to create, track, manage, and analyze your training. Once you’ve created a course, you can enroll learners, track their progress, and analyze training effectiveness—all within Rise. You can even allow learners to browse and self-enroll in training you make available. You also have access to hundreds of pre-built content on common business topics that can be used as-is or customized to make them your own. Rise also can accept SCORM files to track and report on 3rd party content.

Feel free to check out this 5-minute demo!