Tranferring materials from one account to another failed

May 09, 2020

Hi there.

I have been using a free account for the past few weeks but my organisation has just purchased Articulate licences for its staff and I now have a paid account.  

Had two courses which I wanted to transfer from my free account to the paid one. One was done extremely quickly and successfully. All I did was to send a copy to the new account. 

However, I hit a snag with the second course transfer. The course keeps loading. 

I tried to send the course two more times but now I have SIX of the same course loading. Not sure why there are so many duplicates. They have been loading for three days now. 

There does not seem any way I can undo the action. Help. 

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hello, SP. At first, it sounds like there's something in that original course that is getting stuck. When you open the Share link from this course from your free trial, does it run properly?

We can help! If you still have access to your trial account, grab the Share link from this course and send it to us using this form. We'll have a look and work on some next steps with you.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.