Unable to change embeded storyline block

Nov 20, 2023

Hello Team,

Hope you doing well. need you help to resolve an issue for Rise, where we are unable to see any of the review 360 links in the list. basically we want to update the embedded review link of storyline with the latest. attached screenshot will give you the visual representation of  an issue.

Quick help on this one will be highly appreciated as we some tight deadline and unable to find any solution after trying all best possibilities from our end.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Abhishek Shinde 

8 Replies
Judy Nollet

Did someone else add the Storyline block? In other words, are you working on a team course or a copy of a course? 

To add a Storyline project to a Rise Storyline block, you first have to publish the course to Review 360. You only have access to Review 360 projects that you published with your Articulate license, or to projects published to your Team's Review folder. (You need Articulate Team licenses to do that).  

If the original Storyline project was published to Review 360 by someone else who is no longer able to update it and put it into Rise, here's what you have to do to update the Storyline block in your Rise course: 

• If you have a copy of the original .story file, update it. If you don't have a copy, you will have to create a new .story file with the appropriate content.
  • Publish the .story file to Review 360. (If you're working with a Team license, publish it to your team's folder, so everyone on the team can access it in the future.)  
  • Add that Review 360 project to the Storyline block in Rise. 

This User Guide article has more info about Storyline blocks: https://articulate.com/support/article/Rise-Use-Storyline-Blocks-to-Embed-Storyline-360-Courses 

This User Guide article has more info about team collaboration in Rise: https://community.articulate.com/series/rise-360/articles/rise-360-work-on-content-with-other-team-members 

This User Guide article has more info about sharing items in Team folders in Review 360: https://community.articulate.com/series/how-content-owners-manage-review-360-items/articles/review-360-share-items-with-team-folders 

Abhishek Shinde

Hello Judy,

Thanks for the update. answers to the queries you asked are as below:

• We have teams license and our all team members are using only my one single credentials. in other words all the team members are only using my log and they all logged in through my account on their systems.
  • Currently all our Rise courses and files published in Review 360 are in Private folder itself. I also tried to moving both in teams folders but still any of the review 360 links are not appearing in the list.

Let me know you need any details in order to identify the problem.

Regards,
Abhishek Shinde

Judy Nollet

If you published a Storyline course to Review 360, that course should be available as an option for adding to a Storyline block in Rise. Any Storyline course that is in your account's Review 360 should also be available. I have no way of knowing why you aren't seeing your courses.

For further assistance, contact Articulate support. You can do that here: Contact Support for Help with Any Articulate E-Learning Course Development Software

Note: The staff is on a break this week, so, unfortunately, you will have to wait a while before you receive a reply.

Abhishek Shinde

Hello Judy,

Thank you for your response. I have submitted the case to the above-mentioned URL.

Furthermore, we are now experiencing a strange issue in which an image segment overlaps and disappears while previewing, playing the courses on local machine, and via review link. As a workaround, we created these sections from scratch, however this method is no longer effective. attached here are the reference screenshot for the same.

We are currently stuck and concerned because we have urgent project deliverables scheduled and are unable to proceed further due to the issue.

Any quick action on all this is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Abhishek Shinde

Angelo Cruz

Hi Abhishek! I looked up your support case and my colleague Darwin had already replied to you (twice).

Can you check your Spam or Junk mail folder if you are not getting his replies in your Inbox? The email should be from support@articulate.com. You may want to check with your IT as well and make sure that emails from support@articulate.com are not being blocked or included in your organization's allowlist.

Let me know if you are still not seeing his replies.