Forum Discussion

RRH
Community Member
2 months ago

Unable to edit text in Rise

Hello,

I am unable to edit the first line of text on my Rise course homepage. I am currently using Chrome, but I also tried using Edge and haven't had any luck. I also tried clearing my cache. I am able to highlight the text and format, but I am unable to change the actual text characters. This is only a problem on the one line of text. I tried duplicating the course and the same problem is occurring in the duplicate course. The text also doesn't recognize my cursor. Any ideas what might be happening?

Thank you,
Renee

4 Replies

• Hi Renee!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

To clarify, is this the only Rise course experiencing this behavior? Also, do you mind sharing a screen recording of the issue as you are experiencing it on your end?

Testing this in Rise 360 (with Chrome and Edge) I was able to edit all course text without issues. Thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. I would like our support engineers to step in and have a closer look, so I've opened a support case on your behalf. You're in great hands troubleshooting with them, and they should be reaching out to you shortly!

RRH
    Community Member

Hi Steven, 

Due to the nature of the content I am unable to share a screen recording in a public forum. Do you have an email where I can contact you directly?

Thank you,

Renee

• Hi Renee!

Thanks for following up!

No problem! You can definitely share all material privately through your support case. I see that my colleague Chester just picked up your case, so he should be connecting with you via e-mail, shortly!

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.