Unable to remove self as collaborator

May 02, 2023

Hi all, 

I've been able to remove myself as a collaborator hundreds of times with no issue, but am now getting a "Something went wrong. Please try again or contact support if the problem persists."

I've reloaded, signed out and switched browsers but no luck.

Thanks for any advice!

3 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Adam! I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues removing yourself as a collaborator.

It appears that we encountered an issue where course managers are unable to remove collaborators from a course. However, course owners can still remove collaborators.

This has been fixed. If you are still unable to remove yourself as a collaborator, try clearing your browser's cache and relaunching it to see if you would be able to remove yourself from the course.

Let me know if you still need help with this one.

Angelo Cruz

Hi Adam! Thanks for your reply.

What is your current collaborator role for this course? Is this happening on other courses you are added as a collaborator as well? Can you check with the course owner or other collaborators if they are encountering the same issue?

If the issue persists, I would suggest opening a support case here so that our support engineers can have a closer look at what's happening. Let me know if you need anything else.