Unable to Resume Microlearning Course on LMS

Mar 27, 2023

Hello Team, 

I have created a microlearning course using Rise-360 and uploaded it to our LMS. However,  I noticed that on resuming the course it does not resume back to the screen that it was closed on. Is this by any chance a feature of the microlearning courses?

4 Replies
Sean Brown

I am experiencing the same issue and I am now having to split up my course into multiple different sections so that learners can have some sort of solution to a resumption of learning. 

This is not ideal as it degrades the user experience and essentially renders the  Rise 360 microlearning option as being pretty useless...unless there is a way to track and resume learning?

Jose Tansengco

Hello Sean, 

We appreciate your feedback regarding Microlearning courses. Yes, you are correct in that Microlearning courses right now resume from the top block by default, similar to lessons when a Rise 360 course is resumed.

We recommend building a regular Rise 360 course instead. You can use the Block Template feature to quickly move the blocks in your Microlearning course over to the regular one to save time.