updated rise course not updating in review

Jan 16, 2020

Hi all,

I recently updated a Rise course but the Review version still shows the previous one. How do you connect the two?

8 Replies
Jennifer Clarke

Hi Crystal,

This issue involves 2 Rise courses that are essentially the same. I built the first one for the ELH challenge about building your portfolio in Rise, then I duplicated it to use as a public-facing portfolio - basically just rearranged the sections and renamed it.

The original versions of both were built in November. I updated both of them last week, adding several more ELH challenges by adding to one and copying to the other. Then I renamed the public one, just adding my name. It's only today that I realized neither one updated their originals.

I did a Peek to show you the issue on just the public one but the issue is the same for the challenge version. Both appear to have been created in Jan.

The other issue is that my Review url tab description now says "Gather and Share Stakeholder Feedback on Review 360...) instead of my name - I don't think it said that before. Somethin's up!

Here's the Peek: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/589886ba-21a9-4804-95bb-4b5c8b65a3b2/review

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for the Peek, Jennifer! I was hoping your video would show what happens when you click the Review button from the Jennifer Clarke - eLearning ePortfolio course. I'd like to see how your Review 360 dashboard changes after you publish to Review 360.

Would you mind sharing a quick screen recording of that step?

Jose Tansengco

Hello Lorraine, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into a similar issue. Would you be willing to record yourself processing the new version of your course so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll be focusing on your publishing settings, as well as what happens when you open your course when it is opened after publishing.

For Articulate 360 subscribers, Peek 360 is the quickest way to record a screencast, and it's available for Windows and Mac. Follow the steps below:

1. Launch Peek 360 on your computer and click New Recording.

2. Select the application you want to record, then choose a microphone  (if you have one)  when the recording window appears.

3. Click the red Record button and reproduce the issue.

4. When you're finished, click Done on the recording control bar or click the Peek 360 icon in your system tray (by the clock).

5. You can preview your recording, give it a name, and then click Upload to send it to your Articulate 360 account.

6. Windows will notify you when it's done uploading, and a link to your screencast will automatically be copied to your clipboard.

7. Share the link with us.