Lesson Completion in RIse

Jul 20, 2020

Hi everyone, I made a few of SCORM courses using Rise. Basically courses consist of video .mp4, spaced out by "Continue" buttons (set with need of  completion for blocks abve to continue). Well, students cannot resume courses where they stopped, but they are forced to restart from the beginning, also if they get some lessons completed before logging off: when they reenter LMS no lesson is marked as completed. Apparently every setting seems to be ok, where is the matter? 

5 Replies
Elena Maggi

Hi, we are using Moodle. After reading your answer, I have tried various browser and I noticed that only with Chrome course shows this bug. For now I'm suggesting to use IE or Edge...I'm 99% sure that a couplew of month ago also with Chrome evreything was ok, now I have to understand which setting in Chrome we have to change to resolve this issue. 

Thanks a lot for the spark, Karl.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Elena!

Does your course contain an Exit Course link or button? If not, adding one should solve the issue you're seeing in Chrome. Crystal shared more detail about that in her post here.

There are two ways you can add Exit Course functionality to your course:

1. Add a button block, and set the button destination to "Exit Course."
  2. Publish the course for LMS, and on the publishing screen, toggle the "Exit Course" link to ON. 

Test the Rise 360 course again in your LMS using Chrome, and let me know if the completion data is communicated correctly!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.