Video error in Rise
Oct 08, 2020
We are encountering an interesting issue with the videos we have in a Rise course. Basically, they occasionally (especially the first time the lesson is opened) will not play. I have attached an image of the error received.
- Built in Rise.
- Video is an MP4.
- Multiple videos in the course which do not play intermittently.
- Often if we leave the lesson and return, the video will work fine.
- Using the latest version of Edge Chromium Version 85.0.564.70.
- Issue occurs in both Preview and when published and in LMS (Workday).
- Issue occurs for multiple users, from multiple PCs.
- Our IT department has been contacted and can not find or correct the issue.
- Followed Articulates advice and deleted the block, then rebuilt the block. No change.
- Followed Articulated advice and simplified the video file name. No change.
- Tried duplicating the course. No change.
- Tried reducing the video size. No change.
I think that is everything. Any help or suggestions would be appreciative.