Workday "View Again"

Apr 09, 2024

Hello,

I have a colleague that has created a course in Workday and attached a SCORM package as a lesson. When I click on the "View Again" or "View Course Again" button once the course is completed, it takes me to the beginning of the package content. Is there a setting on Articulate's side that I need to adjust to allow the learner to view the entire package along with their responses instead of starting the package over again to view the content they want?

Note - this wasn't a net new enrollment. The learner selected "View Again" so it's not updating their completion status. 

Thanks!

Carolina

3 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi Carolina,

Happy to help! I appreciate the details you've shared. Some LMSs won't resume properly unless you include an Exit course link inside your Rise 360 course. There are two ways you can add an Exit Course functionality to your course:

1. Add a button block, and set the button destination to "Exit Course."
  2. Publish the course for LMS, and on the publishing screen, toggle the "Exit Course" link to ON. 

If your course already has an Exit course link and the issue persists, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can dig deeper into the issue? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you!