Zoom a video created in articulate and uploaded to Rise 360

May 12, 2023

I have created a project in articulate and i published that in review 360. Then i created a Course in Rise 360. On a page i have a storyline block and embedded the review 360 file. But when i play the video i am not able to use the zoom feature. Can anyone help.

3 Replies
Christopher Santos

Hi Himanshu,

I tested the Zoom Region feature in a Storyline block, and I was able to make it work when I viewed it in Chrome.  Here's a sample screen recording:

zoom

We can check your Storyline file and test it to see why the Zoom Region is not working.  We'll need a copy of your file, though, to do that.  To send it to us privately, you can open a case here.  We'll delete the file after we have finished our investigation.

If you are referring to a different zoom feature, can you elaborate more and send a screen recording too?

Steven Benassi

Hi Himanshu!

I see you've already opened a support case and my colleague Carlo has picked it up. You're in excellent hands!

It looks like Carlo replied to you via e-mail with some feedback on why the zoom function is not functioning as you intend it to.

We'll continue this conversation over in your support case!