Quick Tips: Working with Audio and Interactive Markers in Storyline 360
In this tutorial from a recent Quick Tips webinar, we looked at how to add audio to interactive markers. The pre-built markers are easy to use and we can add all sorts of media: video, images, and audio. When clicked, the marker opens the label and shows the text and any inserted media. But what if we want more control over the audio playback?
In this tutorial, we explore:
- How pre-built markers work out of the box
- Review the default audio playback options
- Discover different ways to manage audio playback
- Learn a few extra production tips along the way
- Storyline 360 User Guide: Working with Interactive Markers
- Recommended webinars: Create Animated Labels in Storyline 360
You can join our monthly Quick Tips webinars and view previous episodes on our training page.