Although learners must answer graded questions, Quizmaker 360 lets you make ungraded questions optional.
- Setting the Default Option for New Survey Questions
- Making Ungraded Questions Required or Optional in Form View
- Making Ungraded Questions Required or Optional in Slide View
You can make all new survey questions default to either required or optional. Here's how:
- Switch to Question List View.
- Go to the Home tab on the ribbon and click Quiz Properties.
- Select the Question Defaults tab on the left side of the window.
- Mark the box to Allow user to skip survey questions if you want to make new survey questions optional. Uncheck the box to make new survey questions required.
- Click OK.
Existing questions won't be affected when you change the default setting, so it's a good idea to set your question defaults before adding slides to your quiz. You can override the default setting for individual questions (see below).
To make a survey question required or optional in Form View, go to the Home tab on the ribbon and select a value from the Require drop-down.
To make a survey question required or optional in Slide View, go to the Question panel on the right side of the screen and select a value from the Require drop-down.