Dr. Stewart replied to the discussion Publishing courses for offline viewing on iPads etc when AMP is no longer supported
"Having access to articulates offline is very important to us. We are struggling without being able to use it. We use it as an App to keep..."
- almost 2 years ago10/15/20 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
Dr. Stewart started a new discussion Articulate Storyline - Missing images when viewed on ONE person's computer
"I have a LMS published project, I created it using the original Articulate Storyline in 2015. It has been uploaded for two years and work..."
- almost 5 years ago11/11/17 at 11:20 am (UTC)
"Thank you, that would be fantastic! I hope that it becomes part of blocks soon"
- 5 years ago07/17/17 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi Thank you for replying. I am building a lesson using blocks. Does this mean that I can't include an interactive image? That's a shame..."
- 5 years ago07/16/17 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
Dr. Stewart started a new discussion Adding markers to an image (Novice Articulate 360 user)
"Starting using Articulate Rise yesterday, so still very much finding my feet. Prior to use I watched the video about the product and saw ..."
- 5 years ago07/16/17 at 9:48 am (UTC)
"Thank you!! You are an absolute star!!!"
- over 5 years ago01/09/17 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
Dr. Stewart started a new discussion Firefly Learning Platform
"My training centre is moving from using MOODLE as its virtual learning environment to the Firefly learning platform. On MOODLE, I can upl..."
- over 5 years ago01/09/17 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Thanks for your reply! When I publish for CD there doesn't seem to be an option for selecting HTML5 / deselecting Articulate mobile pl..."
- almost 8 years ago09/30/14 at 6:58 am (UTC)
"Hi, thanks you for your reply but really struggling. I have successfully published and delivered courses via USB stick before but this is..."
- almost 8 years ago09/30/14 at 5:19 am (UTC)