"Awesome, Thanks. It took me a time or two to find and play with the settings, but this did what I was looking for. I apprecia..."
- 3 months ago11/16/20 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
Allen Crumley replied to the discussion Have Question on Hotspot interaction in Storyline 360
"Garth, Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for this! I think that will work great. It definitely gives me a solid..."
- 4 months ago10/21/20 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"Whoops! Replied via email and didn't realize that would post as well. Thanks for the heads up!"
- 4 months ago10/15/20 at 2:01 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I’ll give that a try. "
- 4 months ago10/14/20 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
Allen Crumley replied to the discussion Customize "Submit" check mark on Hotspot interaction in Storyline 360
"NEVERMIND! I found answer in Related Content after I submitted the question. That answe never came up in my initial search!"
- 5 months ago10/12/20 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! That helped to get my brain moving in the right direction!"
- 6 months ago09/01/20 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"Walt, thank you. That helps a lot. Other platforms we are looking at as well has the hotspot become visible when you click it..."
- 6 months ago08/25/20 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
"All I was trying to do is have the Hotspot show when/if it's clicked. In this case, it's an object on the bottom of a pool you can'..."
- 6 months ago08/25/20 at 12:18 am (UTC)
"Sorry if I'm missing something here. I removed what I had and added a trigger "Change State of Picture 1 to hidden when u..."
- 6 months ago08/24/20 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jerson. I will definitely keep tat in mind if we go this route. I'll reach out to get more info as soon as we know what we want."
- over 5 years ago08/13/15 at 12:20 am (UTC)