Anne Guetschow is an Instructional Systems Specialist.
• Happily married to an amazing guy
• Blessed with two wonderful kids and a couple of loyal, lovable dogs
Since June 2008, Anne has been sharing her talents with the US Navy as part of a Training Team working for the Commander, Navy Installation Command’s Fleet and Family Readiness Program. Fleet and Family Readiness (FFR) Programs are responsible for policy development, resourcing and oversight of quality of life programs for Sailors and their families.
Anne is a 1996 graduate of Southern Illinois University where she received a Master’s degree in Education specializing in curriculum and instruction. Prior to coming to work for FFR, Anne worked for Motorola (as a Manager of a Technical Writing Team in a Systems Engineering Department, co-leading a Business Unit Process Improvement initiative, and managing the Organization’s Performance Management System – Re-design and development effort.) Prior to that, Anne held interesting and varied positions in government, corporate, manufacturing and not for profit organizations, including:
• Process Engineer - Airlines Industry
• Training and Development Specialist for a mid-sized manufacturing company
• Instructional Designer
• Process and Performance Improvement Consultant & Change Agent
• Automation Coordinator (USDA)
Anne has a Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Education and Mechanization and is a Motorola-certified Six Sigma Greenbelt.